Intro message about this web page
All Municipality / City Regulation Updates
September 18, 2019 – Municipality / City Cannabis Regulation Updates
Oxnard, CA Update
- The ordinance would enable dispensaries in the Downtown Core, Downtown Basic and Downtown Edge zoning districts by way of approval of a Specific Use Permit.
- The Commission would like to advise prohibiting flavored vaporized solutions and youngster friendly edible solutions- on the other hand it is up to the City Lawyer to draft this language so that it does not overstep the State’s regulations on these challenges.
- A 600 foot buffer zone is imposed for residential zoned regions (except for mixed makes use of-this exemption considers the downtown regions in amendment 1).
Santa Rosa, CA Update
- Employees will also advise to the Arranging Commission and City Council to rezone 33 extra parcels along the east side of Petaluma Hill Road and Santa Rosa Avenue corridor involving Colgan Avenue and Bennett Valley Road.
- Authorized expansion of constructing from 491 sq ft → 3297 sq ft
- Permitted for Retail dispensary in Plaza Buying center
View Santa Rosa Genuine Estate and Regulations
Thousand Oaks, CA Update
- An additional motion was created to direct employees to make adjustments that would enable deliveries inside the city, get rid of the 24-hour appointment and amend the hours of operation for storefronts and delivery from eight AM to 9 PM. This motion was also carried. Employees will bring mentioned adjustments prior to Council in the course of a future meeting. Make a telephone get in touch with to city for dates.
View Thousand Oaks Genuine Estate and Regulations
Sacramento, CA Update
- Permit volatile manufacturing in the City
- Boost the annual gross receipts limit from $100,000 to $500,000 for smaller makers below section 17.228.900
- Approving the idea of a 45-day short-term moratorium on all varieties of hemp cultivation in the city
- Forwarding the matter and any acceptable ordinance to enact the moratorium straight to the City Council for consideration.
View Sacramento Genuine Estate and Regulations
Colton, CA Update
- Permit the following makes use of on internet sites inside Marijuana Candidate Sites” (MCS) Overlay zone: indoor cultivation, manufacturing, testing, distribution, a microbusiness of medicinal and adult-use marijuana and marijuana solutions, and the ancillary transportation and delivery of marijuana or marijuana solutions.
- Amend the Zoning Code to get rid of all present regulations and requirements pertaining to marijuana cultivation and associated small business permitting (except for the permitted makes use of tables) and incorporate these into the Organization License chapter (new chapter five.54)
- Amend the Zoning map to expand the “Marijuana Candidate Sites” (MCS) Overlay zone to involve the location about Essential St./Pellissier Rd. and Placentia Ln along the south city limits of Colton- in addition to current regions.
Join our newsletter to have cannabis regulation updates sent straight to your inbox.