CWCBExpo will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts on October 24-26, and the Cannabiz Media group will be at Booth #423 on the exhibit floor all through the conference. Quit by and meet the group and keep for a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database!
You can pre-schedule a meetup or demo for the duration of the conference with the Cannabiz Media group by emailing [email protected] prior to the show.
Regional and National Perspectives and Additional at CWCBExpo
The Boston CWCBExpo schedule is filled with possibilities to discover about the neighborhood and national cannabis landscape from market leaders. The conference consists of a Networking Mixer for cannabis dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, investors, healthcare specialists, regulators, legal counsel, and other market specialists. Attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors will share successes and determine new development possibilities for the duration of the mixer.
The exhibit hall will be filled with practically 100 organizations that perform in and with the cannabis market. Cannabiz Media will be at Booth #423, so quit by and say hi!
Company-connected educational sessions include things like:
- The Challenge of Corporate Culture Modify in the Cannabis Business
- Workshop: Develop, Develop, and Expand Your Cannabis Company
- How Patents will Drive Cannabis Innovation About the Globe
- Workshop: The Great, the Undesirable, and the Ugly of Owning and Operating a Cannabis Company in Massachusetts
- The Evolving Cannabis Marketplace: What You Will need to Know Currently about Retail, Customer, and Solution Trends
- A Bold New Cannabis Globe
- Going Public in Canada
- Dispensary Owner/Operator Panel: Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs
- How California Can Inform Cannabis Corporations in New Markets: Constructing It Greater from the Begin
- Power Efficiency in a Cultivation Center and Specifications for Massachusetts’ State Compliance
Monetary-connected educational sessions include things like:
- Raising Capital and Vetting Capital Raises – For Investors and Entrepreneurs
- 280E: Taxing the Cannabis Business
- The State of Cannabis Banking
Regulation-connected educational sessions include things like:
- How MMJ Firms Can Prepare for FDA/Government Regulation and Oversight – What Pharma Taught Us
- Company and Law of Marijuana
- Regulatory Updates: The New Frontier – Social Consumption and Delivery
Females in the cannabis market sessions include things like:
- Females Leadership in the Massachusetts Cannabis Business
- Females of Cannabis in Science, Medicine, and Pharma
Wellness-connected sessions include things like:
- Vaping Crisis as a Wellness Chance
- The State of Healthcare Cannabis for Veterans
- FDA and Cannabis: Striking the Balance Among Guarding Public Wellness and Customer Demand
Hemp-connected educational sessions include things like:
- Hemp Could Save the Planet
- A Profession in Hemp
- Know Just before You Develop: Federal and State Laws for Promoting Hemp and CBD Merchandise
- Cannabis and Hemp Academia Town Hall
The educational sessions will function a lot more than 100 speakers with diverse cannabis market practical experience. Specialists from the National Cannabis Business Association, Northeastern University, the Cannabis Handle Commission, the Massachusetts Cannabis Company Association, Searching for Alpha, CannAssist, MASS Hemp Coalition, the Massachusetts Recreational Customer Council, BDS Analytics, Brightfield Group, CannaHealth, Dama Monetary, UMass Dartmouth, and a lot more will share useful info all through the conference.
In addition to the educational sessions, CWCBExpo Boston will function two keynote/particular speakers: Kay Tamillow and Chynah Tyler.
Kay Tamillow, Analysis Director at Brightfield Group, will present The Dominos are Falling: An Business Update. She’ll present a comprehensive overview of the CBD and cannabis landscape covering customer, marketplace, and regulatory developments.
Chynah Tyler, Representative in the Massachusetts Residence of Representatives, will present CultivatED: Advancing Equity in the Cannabis Company. She’ll go over a new public/private partnership to advance equity in the cannabis market.
Will the Cannabiz Media Group See You at CWCBExpo?
If you are attending CWCBExpo in Boston, quit by Booth #423 in the exhibit hall to meet the Cannabiz Media group. Though you are there, watch a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database and discover how the only CRM and verified supply of leads for the cannabis market could transform your enterprise.
Do not neglect! If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media group member or pre-schedule a demo for the duration of CWCBExpo in Boston, e-mail us at [email protected]
Not going to the conference in Boston? You can schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database on the internet at any time.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Inventive, Inc., a advertising and marketing communications corporation supplying, copywriting, content material advertising and marketing, e-mail advertising and marketing, social media advertising and marketing, and strategic branding solutions. She spent the initially half of her 25-year profession directing advertising and marketing applications for AT&T and HSBC. Currently, her consumers include things like household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and a lot more as effectively as compact enterprises about the planet. Susan has written 11 advertising and marketing-connected books, which includes the very well known Content material Promoting for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Promoting, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Effortless Methods, The Ultimate Guide to E-mail Promoting, and she is a well known advertising and marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Profession Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Females on Company, an award-winning weblog for enterprise girls. Susan holds a B.S. in advertising and marketing and an M.B.A in management and method.