Timely Content Writer and PR Writer required for growing medical marijuana start-up.
We are seeking a talented content writer with experience in the cannabis space to join our dynamic, fully-distributed team.
As a timely content writer, you will be responsible for pitching blog ideas to your manager which you think will make relevant, engaging and on-brand content for our company based on developments in the cannabis space. You will be paid a standard monthly fee to monitor the industry, and paid an additional, agreed-upon fee per piece we commission from you based on ideas you pitch.
Writing may also include press releases and other PR tasks, paid on a piece-by-piece basis.
Writers will keep themselves appraised of all developments in medical marijuana programs as well as monitoring HARO to increase our public visibility.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Experience writing in a specific brand voice
- Excellent command of American English grammar and spelling
- Ability to write SEO friendly content
- Ability to submit flawless writing pieces
- Initiative! You will need to pitch pieces to get work – the more you pitch, the more you could earn with us.
Reference ID: Content Writer
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
You will be working from home so this job is 100% COVID secure
- medical marijauna industry: 2 years (Required)
- content writing: 2 years (Required)
- marketing experience: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Please include an example of your writing in addition to your CV. Applicants without a writing sample will not be considered.